Maximized Graft Volume
A controlled and complete fill that delivers maximum endplate contact was Pinnacle Spine’s goal in developing the InFill Graft Delivery System. Pinnacle Spine’s innovation offers physicians a simple and efficient solution when it comes to graft delivery – in situ:
- Delivering a complete fill
- Supplementing pre-packed graft material
- Optimized contact with vertebral endplates
Download our InFill® Graft Delivery System Brochure
Coupled with the larger, single graft chamber of our implants, our system may help optimize fill, endplate contact and the formation of a robust fusion column.
- Insertion tool or impactor guides cannula to the implant graft chamber.
- Metal stylet allows for complete graft material delivery.
- Locked cannula and plunger system, using the syringe or spindle drive, aids in tube fill.
InFill Cannula Volume
|OD (mm)||ID (mm)||GRAFT CHAMBER VOLUME (cc)|
|DISC FILL TUBE||8||6||4.25|
|LATERAL FILL TUBE||4.8||4||4.0|
|TLIF FILL TUBE||3.5||2.5||1.0|